Mondays 2 to 3pm
What kind of radio show would a surrealist artist create? Join Mark every Monday for ArtsLab, a mix of creative music and poetry, and guests from all walks of creative life.
The key aspect of ArtsLab is that its content is 100% original and experimental: new music, new poetry, new audio artworks, created each week by a team of artists.
We want you to make and submit new audio art each week! If you want to submit something to play on ArtsLab, email your sound file to email@example.com.
1. All submissions must include no copyrighted material, be 100% your own work and available for public broadcast.
2. All submissions must be new unpublished work, not broadcast or shared online before. Everything we broadcast will be a world-first listen!
3. After the show is broadcast live, you can share, publish or use your work however you like.
4. For practical purposes the maximum length of any audio should be 20 minutes. 3 to 4 minutes is a good length.
5. The work remains 100% your property at all times.
6. By submitting work you agree to be bound by these terms and give RedShift Radio permission to broadcast your submission.
Here are our up-and-coming themes, week by week:
S3 Ep. 7 Fish (19th Feb 2018)
S3 Ep. 8 Hunger (26th Feb 2018)
S3 Ep. 9 Australia (5th March 2018)
S3 Ep. 10 Pink (12th March 2018)
S3 Ep. 11 The Number Six (19th March 2018)
S3 Ep. 12 Endings & Beginnings (26th March 2018)